Check out our Projects
We keep learning engaging by teaching with short, fun projects!
Do you have a STEM or STEAM school? Need makerspace ideas such as creating 3D models, graphic designs, websites, or animations? Would you like to challenge yourself or students with independent learning opportunities? What about provide students with a repertoire of tech skills to communicate their learning?
We can help! We specialize in teaching kids ages 9 and up how to make things using technology. Our engaging video-based projects are designed to be completed by teachers or students and walk them step-by-step through creating fun digital arts-based projects using free, web-based apps (perfect for Chromebooks and tablets!).
We are adding and updating projects all the time. Sign-up below to stay up-to-date on our latest resources.
Who can benefit from our project tutorials?
- Kids who want to create with technology
- Teachers who want to teach tech skills but lack the time or expertise
- Educators who need professional development
- Home-schooled students and their parents
Testimonials from Kids
- “very step-by-step”
- “very easy to understand”
- “I want to keep doing it because it’s fun.”
- “gave me lots of tips to help”
- “It’s easy for me to comprehend.”
- “I highly recommend MsComputerTeacher.com.”
Testimonials from Teachers
- “MsComputerTeacher.com is on the forefront of how we as teachers want to teach.”
- “My kids can work on MsComputerTeacher.com independently.”
- “One project gives me lesson plans for a week!”
- “I don’t have to have all the answers.”
- “I have more time to focus on assessment and differentiation for students.”
Testimonials from Parents
- "I was amazed at how my son watched the videos and made the project all by himself!"
- "I'm so glad I found MsComputerTeacher.com! My daughter wanted to learn computer skills she wasn't learning in school, and MsComputerTeacher.com taught her so much!"
- "I'm a home-school parent, and MsComputerTeacher.com gave me ready-made lesson plans! My son followed the 3D modeling project with ease, and we even printed his project!"
Partner with Us
We are seeking experienced teachers and industry professionals to help us create fun tech projects appropriate to students in grades 4 through 10. If interested, please email us at email@example.com.
Do you provide free tech apps or software appropriate for young learners? We can help you create project-based resources to support the use of your product. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have other questions? Contact us at email@example.com.